I don't like summer. It's hot, it's muggy, and there's nothing to do. Or, that's how it was. Now, I go to a college that goes practically year round, and I say to myself, "why did I do this to myself?" Now I finally have some focuses for myself (improve my art, practice writing, an infinite list of games I need to play to culture myself), but I no longer have the time to indulge them. I'm trapped in a cycle of creating art that I can't share. Maybe I should just do some sketch dumps...other people do that. I've finally got a scanner for myself so I don't have to bum off other people's, but I have yet to remove it from the box. Perhaps I should be like one of my classmates and do nothing but work...they say you're only young once, right? Anyway, I promise I have art, I just haven't posted it like how I wanted to. Soon...soon...
Procrastinators of the world unite! ...in an hour...
- Listening to: Dethklok-The Doomstar Requiem-The Duel (so metal)
- Reading: no time for reading
- Watching: no time for tv/anime, but finished Fullmetal
- Playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
- Eating: what's eating?
- Drinking: tears of failure at being productive